Thursday, April 12, 2012

This Pain

Sometimes, it feels like getting stabbed
even tho we are far away
from eachother
I can still feel the sharp blade
peircing through my heart
plunging through the skin
ripping through the muscle
I can still feel
this sharp blade
hungry for blood
shredding through my veins
a sea of blood comes pouring out
and you keep pushing this sharp blade
deeper, deeper into my core
the second you smell blood
you will not be satisfied until you've had more.

This pain
bruising my flesh and beating my mind
you will not be finished until you have completely
covered every inch of my body
in scars.

Sometimes I am far enough away
where all I have to do is turn my back
and simply walk away from you
never once being touched.

The scars
and this pain
in my heart
forever remain
a memory
of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment