You make me feel, so warm
whenever I'm alone with you
this feeling you give to me
pumping through me,
like the blood running under my pours
the warmth is coursing through me
you make me feel like I am whole again.
You tell me,
you want me
over and over
and it makes me feel so free.
You say my name,
you want me,
you want me badly.
But you've been bad and you're locked away
and yet you say, you need me.
In your arms
wrapped in chains
I'm here to stay,
you need to hold me tightly.
But you're locked away and you can't hold me.
And still you beg me
please, just stay.
You haven't even had me
and still you want more,
more of me you crave
you want so badly just to taste,
it feels so good
just to imagine you.
Exploring me
with your tongue
just to feel your warmth
you make me feel like I am young,
again, you say my name, you want me badly.
You want me bad
it's oh so bad
and I can't say
just how badly
I want you.
I know what this is about! I think it's very well written chica.
ReplyDelete